Results-Driven Solutions for Your
MacDonald & Associates provides leading edge professional
consulting services to the consumer package goods industry.
brings extraordinary FOCUS
to your initiative...by targeting specific critical success
factors that will engender real-world results.
brings EXPERTISE that
enables them to address opportunities across all channels
and segments, be it grocery, foodservice or private brand.
DM&A also has the breadth of EXPERIENCE
to tackle challenges involving associations, technology providers
and other third parties.
they provide a TURN-KEY
approach to projects, by gathering the essential resources
to meet and exceed your chosen objectives.
offer Professional Services in the following areas...
Planning and Development
Business Building (more...)
- Sales (more...)
- Pricing (more...)
- Trade Marketing (more...)
Targeted Initiatives (more...)
Trade Relations (more...)
overall company strategy, positioning and execution...
Environmental Scan: market, customers, competition
- Channel Positioning: retail, foodservice, alternative,
- Brand/Private Brand Synergies
- Category Management Integration
- Evaluation and Key Performance Indicators
Sales Organizational Design and Structure
- Direct/Broker Sales Training Program Development
- Position Description Development
- Skill Standards and Evaluation
- Compensation and Incentive Development
- Performance Evaluation Development
- Category Management Training
- Supply Chain Integration Training
- Post Implementation Analysis and Recommendations
Sales Strategy Development
- Customer Segmentation Models
- Product Testing and Launch
- Marketing Development and Implementation
- Category Management Implementation
- Monitoring Tools/KPI's
it work for you...
Maximizing Manufacturer's Pricing
- Pricing Analysis and Environmental Scan
- Pricing Format Development
- Pricing Analysis-Bracket(s) and Menu
- Training: plan, materials, implementation
- Pricing Execution to the Customer
- Monitoring Tools/KPI's
effectiveness; avoiding pitfalls...
- Organizational Design and Structure
- System/Provider Analysis and Recommendations
- Trade Marketing Process Design
- Promotional Evaluation Tools/KPI's
Organize and Provide Project Leadership for Targeted Initiatives
Proven Leadership Management for Specific Projects
- Customer Research, Segmentation Analysis and Model Development/Implementation
Industry Studies and Environmental Scan/Benchmarking
- Best Demonstrated Practice Documentation, Analysis and
Targeted Surveys Incorporating Analysis and Recommendations
- Business Meetings Development and Execution
- Special Events Development and Execution
- Key Note Speakers, Panel, Moderator Development and Execution
outreach, communication, influence...
Channel and Segment Understanding
- Manufacturer, Retailer & Wholesaler Insights: Global,
National and Regional
- Association Understanding and Development
- Share Group, Advisory Group and Advisory Council Development